Wednesday, May 14, 2014

flux – vernissage!


"It's easy to have the image of recycled art as something rugged and for a deserving cause rather than interesting. This does not apply to Cecilia Levy's paper art where the book pages can be turned into cups, boots or other sculptural objects. So fragile, yet so powerful." 
Thank you Sebastian Johans, glad to be mentioned in Upsala Nya Tidning!




Building the exhibition and preparing coffee constellation cards, for sale at Kaleido during the show.
There are always last minute preparations and I always feel at some point that I'm not going to make it. It's always the same procedure! I always make it on time, even if it's the last minute.


My mother, her friend, my aunt and a distant relative deep in discussion over a bowl

Happy! 

Thank you all who visited my opening and welcome all who have yet to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment