Wednesday, May 14, 2008

wandering


I made this drawing some time ago, last year, when we were living in Gothenburg. And now we're going to there to visit for a couple of days. Mattias is running GöteborgsVarvet (half a Marathon; 21 km). I'm both looking forward to the trip, and not. It'll be great to meet with old friends, and see Gothenburg again, but at the same time there are things I want to do at home. I long to spend some time in the garden, it's been a while.

Oh well, the garden will still be here – weeds and all – when I get back, and it's always nice to get a change of scenery.

I wish you a nice weekend in advance!

12 comments:

  1. Så vackert och stämningsfullt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful!!
    and nice weekend to you too!
    regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful! It remembers me on some draws of wolf elbruch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skog och sol - fin!
    Tänk vad det är kul med bilder...och att man kan visa de här och kommunicera...det är jättekul:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hej Cecilia. Fin bild, och vilket fint blogghuvud eller vad det heter. Visste inte du gjorde så fina bilder, de som är lite seriebetonade eller vad man ska säga är ju väldigt fina särskilt. Hej från "pia på badis".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alltså, visste inte att du gjorde så fina illustrationer också menade jag förutom att du gör fina bäcker och binder och det, det vet jag ju...
    hej, hej igen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you all for really nice comments!

    xavier salomó - thanks, I'll check him up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I finally finally got to spend a little time weeding in the garden over the weekend... it's so rewarding and physical.

    Enjoy your time in Gothenburg.

    see you, g

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. It took me a while to come across this, considering when you made it, but anyways: I love it, being a birch tree lover!

    ReplyDelete