Tuesday, February 3, 2009

finally Etsy!


I've been meaning to open a shop at Etsy for a long time. A place where I can sell my prints, handbound journals, crocheted creatures. Now I've finally done it... phew, it took a while, but now I'm there! Just click on the link on your right, and you'll get there.

Thanks to ALL of you that have left comments on my #100 blog post! Thursday is the final day, then my girls draw the winner - so there's still time left if you haven't left your name yet :)

The following two days I will have bookbinding workshops at Sigtuna Folkhögskola. There will be paper, glue and string everywhere! I hope to take some photos and post later on.

Have a nice evening!

9 comments:

  1. Well done! I can't wait to see your crochet birds in the etsy shop - they are the first objects I fell in love with all those monthes ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Here is to paper, glue and string everywhere... sounds swell to me. And, congrats on the new shop too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since you have gotten things together for the Etsy shop, you might also try a 1000 Markets Shop. http://www.1000markets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandy - birds are on the way to Etsy!
    thanks Gracia, it's always fun to workshop.
    thank you beryl - I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grattis också till shopen! Jag vet ju vilket jobb det är för jag har själv sysslat med samma sak alldeles nyss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Schysst. Du verkar ha en del kul grejs att sälja, kommer säkert gå bra!
    Är det inte lite meckigt, med paypal och sånt, undrar jag dock, konservativ som man är, har också tänkt göra det här, men det blir visst inte av...

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations on the new shop - its actually about time!
    your work is beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how wonderful, I will dash over now, so exciting, more birds to come as well!
    Congratulations and welcome.
    X

    ReplyDelete