Wednesday, August 1, 2012

bottles and chains



The weekend before last we went boating with a pedalo on Djurgårdskanalen in the center of Stockholm. I WANT one of those boats - what a great way to travel! That's Strandvägen behind the girls, the most fashionable part of the city and Kaknästornet behind Mattias and myself. You can go all the way up to the top of the tower, where there's a restaurant. If you don't suffer from fear of heights that is.
We even found a message in a bottle - it was a desperate note saying they were out of Swedish Punsch.

Check out the Creative Chain
Lene Due Jensen is inspired by Lisbeth Svärling who is inspired by me, and I'm inspired by... check out next week who inspires me and so on and so on... Lots of talented people the previous weeks of course.

Tomorrow we're going to Artipelag.

No comments:

Post a Comment