Monday, February 6, 2012

high lights

Sometimes it's the simple things in life that make a difference! I bought myself a new lamp for my work space - it's really quite ugly but my eyesight isn't getting better with bad lighting and this isn't the time to be vain. So I got myself an OttLite with "Natural Sunlight Illumination, a broad shade for maximum workspace lighting, a bonus magnifier and a pattern clip!" :))

What to do with scraps of leftover leather? I made strips that I glued together. Looks and feels like wood. Trivet or wall decoration?

Lisa Nilsson takes quilling to a new level. Stunning work.

I was interviewed by Brittany Mosely for GALO (Global Art Laid Out) Magazine, you can read it here.


1 comment:

  1. A good light is essential. I sit under a big spot lamp. It is not very attractive, this process of making, but then I am all in my head at the time and focused.

    Off now to read your interview for GALO. Congratulations in advance.

    G xo

    ReplyDelete