Wednesday, January 7, 2009

winter break

Hello again!
I took a break from blogging for a couple of weeks, but now I'm back!
The schools started today and everything is – finally – back to normal. I love holidays, but I'm just as happy when they're over and things go back to normal. I want my newspaper with my morning coffee for instance :) (in Sweden the paper's not delivered on public holidays, and there are so many of them this time of year...).

We spent the Christmas holidays eating, ice skating, eating, watching films, eating, ice skating, eating, etc...

The ice on the lake Mälaren came early this year. We went on the ice nearly every day – I haven't skated this much since I was a kid, and it fills me with happiness. I love being outdoors in the winter if the weather permits it, and it sure did these last weeks.

Hope you had a wonderful holiday too.



3 comments:

  1. What wonderful pictures, they almost make me want this winter to stick around. The sun in the 2nd to last shot is magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful pictures, they almost make me want this winter to stick around. The sun in the 2nd to last shot is magnificent.

    ReplyDelete